Here are famous phrases said by none other than Madonna, a dreamer and an independent, strong, and self-made woman. Here are 10 of her most famous phrases that reflect her way of living and thinking!
- "I have the same goals as when I was a little girl: I want to rule the world."
- "When I arrived in NY, I had a dream: I wanted to become a star. I didn't know anyone: I wanted to sing, dance and do all that kind of things. I wanted to make people happy, to be famous, to be loved by everyone, my dreams."
- "I have been popular and not, successful and not, loved and hated and I know how much this means nothing. However, I feel free to take my risks."
- "To be brave is to love someone unconditionally, without expecting anything in return. To just give. That requires courage because we don't want to see doors close in front of our faces or be vulnerable."
- "I am my own experience. I am my own work of art."
- "I have never lived an ordinary life. I think it's stupid for me and for anyone else, I don't think I would have become someone if I had made conventional choices."
- "I love being a notable figure in the history of entertainment in some sexual, tragic and comical way. I like to leave the same impression that made Marylin Monroe arouse different feelings in people."
- "If I were a girl again, I'd be my fans: I'd like to be like Madonna."
Text: Donatella Versace
Photo: Ricardo Gomes
Styling: Eyob Yohannes
Hairstylist: Andy Lecompte
Makeup Artist: Aaron Henrikson