While peeling is one of the first stages of a good care, another way to wash away dead skin cells is the dry brush technique. Moreover, the only benefit is not limited to this.
- Dry scrub attracts great attention by making your skin softer and smoother.
- It helps speed up blood circulation. In this way, its effect on cellulite reduction is also important.
- It makes it easy for you to get rid of dead cells so that your pores are opened and purified from the oil and dirt that accumulates in your body.
- It makes the skin look better.
- Dry brushing also stimulates the lymphatic system and allows toxins to be removed from the body and also has a relaxing effect on the muscles.
When brushing dry, make sure to apply the brush with circular movements from the bottom up. The most ideal application is before a bath or shower. Then, apply plenty of moisturizer while your skin is still moist. If you have sensitive or eczema-prone skin, consult your cosmetologist first.