- 1 box of rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 650 grams of bolognese sauce (or another sauce)
- 300 grams of grated mozzarella cheese
- A scoop of fresh mozzarella
And this is how you make it:
1. Let your oven preheat to 200 degrees.
2. In a spring pan, pour a bolognese sauce or another sauce of your choice on the bottom.
3. Cook rigatoni pasta al dente and, when cooked, place tubes upright in the sauce in the pan until filled. Now pour the rest of the sauce over it.
4. Finish by inserting pieces of torn mozzarella or mozzarella balls into the pasta tubes, if necessary add (vegetarian) meat and sprinkle grated cheese on top.
5. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Et voilà.
Truffle, cottage cheese, basil ... plenty of choice to vary.