1. In 2000, Priyanka Chopra won the beauty contest Miss World (she became the fifth Indian woman who has done that). In the same year, Priyanka received another beauty title Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty of Asia & Oceania.
2. Priyanka has 43.2 million followers on Instagram.
3. When she was thirteen, Priyanka moved to the United States. She was often abused by her classmates who were laughing at her nationality.
4. Prior to her debut in the cinema world, the beauty had a successful musical career, recording the hit Exotic with Pitbull.
5. In 2006, The British Eye and Eastern Eye proclaimed Priyanka as the sexiest Asian woman.
6. Priyanka is a good friend of Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, so it's no wonder that the actress attended the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan.
7. Many of Priyanka Chopra's best friends are just as famous as she is: actress Lupita Nyongo, Sophie Turner, Sonali Bendre, model Irina Shayk, producer Mubina Rattonsey.
8. The Tiffany & Co engagement ring that singer Nick John gave to his beloved Priyanka is estimated to be worth 200,000 USD.
9. The couple met at the MET Gala in 2017, and at that time both became honorary guests of designer Ralph Lauren.
10. All the guests who attended the couple's wedding were wearing Ralph Lauren, and the designer was chosen to design the wedding gown.