As a society, we are obsessed with classifying things. Whether it's the Guinness Book of World Records or Forbes lists, it's fascinating to find out who is at the top of your field on a global scale.
But while it is easy to quantify net worth and world records, other qualities are a bit more challenging to define. This is the case with discerning the most beautiful women in the world.
Still, a British plastic surgeon struggled to form an opinion of the subject and combined the ancient Greek philosophical concept of Phi reason with computerized facial mapping to deduce the perfect proportion of the face.
Julian De Silva, MD, of the Center for Plastic Surgery and Advanced Facial Cosmetics in London, used this formula to create what he calls Golden Ratio score, percentages that determine the ten most beautiful women in the world - scientifically speaking, of course.
With that in mind, take a look at the ten most beautiful celebrity women, according to Dr. Da Silva and his formula:
10. Cara Delevingne: 89.99% Golden Ratio Score
9. Katy Perry: 90.08% Golden Ratio Score
8. Natalie Portman: 90.51% Golden Ratio Score
7. Scarlett Johansson: 90.91% Golden Ratio Score
6. Kate Moss: 91.05% Golden Ratio Score
5. Taylor Swift: 91.64% Golden Ratio Score
4. Ariana Grande: 91.81% Golden Ratio Score
3. Amber Heard: 91.85% Golden Ratio Score
2. Beyonce: 92.44% Golden Ratio Score
1. Bella Hadid: 94.35% Golden Ratio Score